Who is Lee?
- Who am I? Hopefully the man who’s going to photograph your wedding!
I want to capture everything!
I love weddings and the extended families I join as I capture the day.
I love the challenge and diversity of corporate work.. from capturing the energy of live music, to making offices and businesses look awesome.
I love walking down the street and spotting something that makes me reach for my phone, snap it and share it with my friends.
I love meeting people, learning new things and this vocation means I get to experience a lot of emotional highs - as well as see behind closed doors!
Who isn't secretly nosey?
If you’re looking to get a sense of whether I’m someone who will fit seamlessly into your wedding party then all I can tell you is:
- Favourite pizza topping: pepperoni (you don’t mess with a classic)
- Do I cry at films? Yes. ('Up' destroyed me and 'La La Land' was pretty close)
- Sometimes I just need to play computer games in my pants (yep, Battlefield most likely)
- Sometimes I need to see some loud screamy metal bands live (yes, and I photograph them too!)